MAINTENANCE & SAFETY
The Carlton Maintenance and Safety Manual is designed to help you obtain the full performance and cutting efficiency that was built into your Carlton saw chain.
By reading through this handbook you will learn:
- How the saw chain actually cuts wood.
- The differences between the various cutter tooth styles.
- The proper way to maintain Carlton saw chain cutter teeth and depth gauges.
- How to maintain Carlton guide bars.
- How to identify the wear patterns caused by improper maintenance that can lead to the failure of your saw chain, guide bar and/or drive sprocket.